T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2016 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

March 2016 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: March 2016 Newsletter   March 2016 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm

March 2016 T-Twister Newsletter
The March Chili cook off is just around the corner! Next weekend, to be exact, March 4,5,6. And needless to say, there will be no general meeting at Casa Lopez. If there is a meeting, it will be at Water Valley.
And according to the weatherman, it's going to be a beautiful weekend! So make plans to come out, and bring a friend.
I hope I get to make it. I've been sicker than a dog, sinusitus and all the unpleasant stuff that goes with it. I still don't feel good, but I'm on antibiotics, so maybe by then...
I didn't make the last meeting either. Thanks, Shirley, for standing in for me again! I had a RETIREMENT information meeting to attend. I'm thinking about it, looking forward to it, nervous about it. I've got to find me a hobby, or a part time job, or SOMETHING that'll keep me getting up and going.
The only auction at Water Valley this weekend, will be the cake auction, so save your silent auction items for October. We will have the same food venue as before...Sandwiches for Friday night, Ronnie will cook breakfast Saturday morning, and potluck for Saturday night. Eddie and Wilma will supply the meat for the pot luck.
There was some discussion at the Feb. meeting on whether or not we want to do the October Cookoff again.
OK, here are some suggestions for upcoming events.
March 4,5,6, Water Vally campout.
March 19, day ride to Lubbock.
April 2, Sonora Caverns campout, or a day ride.
April 15-16, Llano Crawfish Festival.
May 5-7, Smithville Rally east of Austin.
June and August are open.
July, campout at Ft. Davis, or Ruidoso.
Sept. 5th, Marfa Lights Festival
Sept 8-11, Harper Campout.
October, Cowboy Symposium
October, Water Vally Chili Cookoff (discussion)
So, as you can see, there is a lot of things going on this summer. I know everyone will not be able to do everything, but check your schedule and plan on making as many as you can. Lets make this a summer to remember!!
We need to put Mike and Tina Harper on our prayer lists. If the name doesn't produce faces, they are the couple with "Biker Bling Bling", venders that supported our Chili Cookoff for many years. Mike is facing serious health problems, and all prayers are welcomed.
Well, that's it for this month. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up! See ya at Water Valley!!
Mary T.

Back to top Go down
https://t-twisters.forumotion.com

March 2016 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1