T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

November 2015 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

November 2015 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: November 2015 Newsletter   November 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm

November 2015 T-Twister Newsletter

First and foremost...there is NO November General Meeting!
Mike Blodgett sold the winning raffle ticket from the Water Valley Chili Cook off. The lucky winner was Ricky Lopez from Midland! He was not present, and he sure was surprised to get the call from Eddie Ray, telling him he got the money!!
The water Valley Park was the fullest that I had ever seen it! There was another group there, doing a benefit for a young woman with Lupus. They were selling dinner plates and had a silent auction also. The T-Twisters attended their silent auction and some bought a few items, and most of us bought dinner plates from them. We also donated $100.0 to the cause.
Now, for our chili cook-off. We had 9 different pots of beans to judge, and 5 pots of Chili. Yours truly was one of the judges and, thank the Good Lord, none of the Chili was full of ghost peppers or habaneros!! The chili was just good chili! And the proud winner was our very own Ed Dailing!! Second place went to Tom J, 3rd place was Greg Cole and 4th was Kathy Stephenson. And the winning bowl of beans belonged to Tom Jones!
For the second year in a row, Jan Walker won the candy jar, with a guess of 340 pieces. She only missed it by 4.
John Whan won the 50/50 pot, $104.00.
T-Twisters present this year was: Ed, Nola and Jr; Eddie Ray and Wilma; Charles and Shirley; Bob and Jan; Linda and Russell; Mike and Mel; Dennis and Denise, Pete and Janice; John and Dede; Greg and Debie; Tom and Tommye; Terry and Tracie; Smurf and Tracey; Eddie and Anita; Mario; Mary; Pete P; Mike; and Patty. That's 33, and I don't think I missed anyone.
We also had some visitors. It was a pleasure to meet Emily, Greg and Debie's daughter, for the first time. I hope we didn't scare her so bad that she'll never want to come back. Eddie and Anita had their grandkids and we got to meet Ronnie's friend, Dorothy.
And the list of attendees at any Chili cook-off would not be complete without listing our four footed fur babies! Axel and Jim; Bea and Aspen; Pancho and Cisco; Reba; Minka; Oscar; Rascal and Blue!
If anyone has a heart and would pray for an animal, Tom and Tommye found out after they went home that Axel has cancer. If you'd rather not pray for a dog, then share your prayers for Tom and Tommye. Axel's their baby, and this will be a hard walk for them.
And I want to take this time to tell Charles and Shirley, once again, "Thank you!!" for allowing me to bunk with them in their camper. It is such a generous thing you do, and greatly appreciated!
Now...did ANYONE check out the videos that were posted on Facebook of the Water Valley Park the very next weekend?? Where we were parked was under 6 feet of water!! It was unbelievable! And I'm wondering just how long it'll take to get the Park back to useable?

Back to top Go down
https://t-twisters.forumotion.com

November 2015 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1