T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

June 2014 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

June 2014 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: June 2014 Newsletter   June 2014 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 am

June 2014 T-Twister Newsletter

There will be NO general meetings in June or July, due to being in Camp Wood at the first of June and the Colorado trip during the 4th of July holiday. General meetings will resume the first Saturday in August, 10:00, at Casa Lopez.

We WILL have officer meetings June the 17th and July the 22nd. You don't have to be an officer to attend this meeting, everyone's welcome! Polo's in West Oessa, 7:00pm.

The next lunch ride is on June 14th. We're going to have a pic-nic at Florey Park, 10 miles north of Andrews. We'll meet at the Stripes on Big Springs and loop 250 in Midland at 9:00am...kickstands up at 9:15. Ed will lead us on a ride around the country side, and we will end up in Andrews. You can pack your own lunch to carry with you, or if you'd rather not, we will make a stop in Andrews where you can buy something to take and eat.

And speaking of lunch rides, the May ride was very well attended with 20 people going, and a lot of fun. Those that rode were; Jerry K, Ed and Jr., Dennis and Denise met us there, Patty and her daughter Courtney, Clayton and Amber, Pete and Janice, Mike Blodgett, Kevin Dittrich, Christopher Banos, Ronnie S., Me and friend Carol, Tracey E., and Terry and Tracie B.

Ed lead us over back roads that I didn't know even existed...all trying to avoid the construction on 158. They definately aren't heavily trafficed roads, we saw a few trucks, couple cars and two wild turkeys that tried to take Ed out!!

We made it to San Angelo safe and sound, and arrived at Henry's Mexican Food only to find it was jam packed! None of us had thought about it being graduation weekend for the college. But it was nice and cool inside, and we didn't mind waiting our turn. The food was good, and the tea was cold!

After we ate, Ed and Junior, my friend Carol and I headed home. Ronnie went on to Camp Wood with his friends, where they spent a couple of days. The rest of the bunch spent some time and money in San Angelo. Tracey reported that they went to Dream Trikes to look around. There were some beautiful bikes there, and she said they met some really nice people. On their way home, Chris and Kevin split from the group at Sterling City, and Pete lead the way home, again taking the back roads. They found a couple miles of caliche road, but said it wasn't bad. The day was well spent, good times with good friends.

Tracey has found a couple of t-shirts for the ladies of the Club. No, they are NOT Club shirts, just cute ones. If you think you'd like to order one, call her and give her your info.

Terry and Tracie Bates have bought themselves a brand new Harley trike! That is one good looking bike, and they love it. Terry told me that he's named it "Miracle", 'cause he said it was a miracle Tracie let him have it!

Ok, guys, it's getting time to go through closets and garages again, looking for gently used things for the silent auction at our Chili cook off. I know it seems like a long time away, but it's really not. This old world is moving at the speed of light now-a-days, and October'll be here before we know it. If every one of us would bring 2 items apiece, it would be plenty. New items are the best, but GENTLY USED items are OK.

Camp Wood is this weekend!! I hope everyone is looking forward to it! And the Colorado trip is only a month away! WOW! See? I told you that October will get here quickly! Busy, busy, busy!

Here's a couple of upcoming events: Twister Camp Wood Campout June 6-?

Poker Run to S. Padre Island June 14th 956-440-0660
ROT Rally 2014 Austin June 12-14 512-252-9768
Ride Your Bike to Work Day June 16 Everywhere across USA
T-Twister Colorado Bike Trip July 3-7
OK. Most all of you have seen my big camper. I will never pull that big thing myself, no way, no how! So my only option is to sell it. I would much rather see someone use it, and get as much enjoyment with it as Al and I did, then see it sit here and deterioriate. So if you know someone that would like it, please give them my phone number, 432-381-0261 or 432-559-6932. Here are a few details: 2011 Cyclone Harley Davidson edition, 40 foot fifth wheel toybox, could sleep 11, 2 slides, fuel station, generator, on board air compressor, washer/dryer combo thats never been used, big screen TV, fireplace, 6 brand new tires, and lots more. I want 50K for it. If you guys could pass the word around, I would appreciate it.

Ok, I think that's it for now. I decided today that I'm not going to Camp Wood this time...I think I need to wait awhile longer. It was a special place for us, our favorite place to camp, and I'm just not ready to be there without him. So you guys have fun, be careful and know that I'm thinking about you.

Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

Mary

Back to top Go down
https://t-twisters.forumotion.com

June 2014 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1