T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spookyspirit52

spookyspirit52

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-07

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Empty
PostSubject: T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley   T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 am

The Chili cook off is this weekend at Water Valley!! Everyone plan on coming out and having a great time! Al and I are going up Friday after I get off work, I am really looking forward to it! See ya there!!
Back to top Go down
Iride

Iride

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: chili cook off   T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 pm

We had a blast at the Chili Cook off.
Weather was just Awesome. Had a pretty good turn out.
Some mighty good eating.
Had Catfish, fries, hush puppies Thanks to Tom & Tommie
mmmmmm it was soooo good.
Mario fixed Breakfast Burritos Sat. morning that just hit the spot.
Of Course some of the best Chili you can find for lunch.
Mike and I only had Juniors wasn't daring enough to try the others.
Several good bean cookers too.
For Supper Mario made Hobo Stew, Denise made stew in her dutch oven and Dennis made peach cobbler in his dutch oven. Stew and cornbread to your hearts content and than that incredible peach cobbler...just needed ice cream? Just teasing.
Oh so mouth watering...why did it have to end?
I was suppose to make Hobo Stew but I think Mario was afraid how it might taste if he left it up to me...and he was SO right. Very Happy

Auction went great lot of the auction winner even shared their cakes and cookies with everyone. I think I over did it on sweets. The one I was hoping to try the most was a Hummingbird cake but winner did not share that one. I think it and the Watergate cake made the most money but not for sure. If I am wrong please post up.

The winner of the 50/50 was Don West (think I have the last name right). The Academy gift certificate winner was Randy Shupe from San Angelo .
Chili 1st place winner was Tom.
2nd. place Randy Shupe
3rd. Sam Phillips
4th. Junior
1st place Bean winner was Randy Shupe. from San Angelo
2nd. place was Mary.

There was Charles & Shirley, Bob & Jan & their Grandson-Alex, Mario & Grace, Al & Mary, Ed & Junior, Eddie Ray & Colton, Don & his Granddaughter, and Tom & Tommy camping out. Dennis & Denise were their Fri & Sat. but stayed in San Angelo. I saw Vince Friday but didn't see him Sat. he was going to stay in San Angelo. Hope everything was OK.
Had several come up for the day. Bobby was able to come down for the day with Cathy and friends. Glad you are getting better. Smurf rode up for the Day but sadly Tracie didn't get to make it....Hey where were the marshmallows??
Johnny made a fast trip of it got in Late Late Friday night had fun Sat. and drove home. Nola and her daughter and grand babies came down for the day. Several rides I did not know and sure I didn't get to meet everyone and I am sure I missed writing someones down.
We had a Great time. Sure was not ready to come home.
Mel
Here are a few pictures Mike took.
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley WaterValleyChilicookoffOct2010013
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley WaterValleyChilicookoffOct2010016
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley WaterValleyChilicookoffOct2010015
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley WaterValleyChilicookoffOct2010017
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley WaterValleyChilicookoffOct2010008
Back to top Go down
Its_Dumas

Its_Dumas

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Raffle winner   T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Hey Mel, we had a great time at the Chili Cook-off, too! The weather was perfect... Warm days and cool nights. I want'a thank Patty & Greg for that mountain of wood and for keeping a big camp-fire going all week-end. The fire was so big that Alex had a hard time getting close enough to the flames to roast his marshmallows Very Happy but the warmth at night sure felt good. Chili Cook-off or not, we have always loved going to Water Valley. It's a really nice place to relax. Wish we could go there more often. The winner of the $500 dollar Academy Sports gift card was Randy Shupe (spelling?) from San Angelo.
Back to top Go down
http://tmra2.org
Mel

Mel

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Thanks   T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks Jan for Randy's Name. Yes the fire was soooo nice.
I smelled like smoke when I got home but it was worth it.
looked like Alex had fun.
mel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: few More pictures   T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Here are a few More pictures, these came from Mary.
T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley IMG_0452a

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley IMG_0377a

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley IMG_0381a

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley IMG_0421a

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley IMG_0446a

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley IMG_0434a
Back to top Go down
https://t-twisters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley   T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Twister Chili Cook off at Water Valley
Page 1 of 1