T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

September 2015 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

September 2015 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: September 2015 Newsletter   September 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm

September 2015 T-Twister Newsletter

It rained all afternoon yesterday, I got another 1” at my house. Brought my yearly total to over 13”. At noon it was 97 degrees, but by bed time it was 67. There was a hint of Fall in the air. The weatherman is saying El Nino is going to be strong this fall and winter, and that translates to COLD and WET. Are we ready for that?
Ed, Junior and Pete came over yesterday and put my trike back together. It’s amazing that there was less than 2 quarts of anti-freeze in it…no wonder it was running hot! I had never seen a sign of a leak, nor even smelled it. Don’t know where the anti-freeze went.
I’m looking forward to going to Harper! It’s been a while since I’ve done any riding. The country down there is beautiful, and curvy! I AM hoping that the weather has started cooling off a little by then. I’m looking forward to seeing Tom and Tommye.
Nominations for 2016-2017 officers will be this meeting. The offices up for election are: Pres; Sec; RC 2 and Sgt. of Arms. Be thinking about who you want to put in these positions for the next 2 years.
We need to get the raffle tickets sold. This is the main fund raiser for our Club. The winner will be drawn at our Oct. Chili cook off. We will have the usual silent auction and cake sale, but NO GARAGE SALE. We need new or gently used items for the silent auction.
Russell Harlow had quadruple by-pass surgery yesterday, on the 24th of August. It’s still touch and go, but he’s a fighter and with God’s help, all will be OK. Please keep him, Linda and the family in your prayers.
UPDATE: Russell is doing GREAT!! After only 5 days he has a good chance of going home. He’s facing 6-8 weeks therapy ahead of him, but he’s ready to do whatever it takes. Please keep them in your prayers.
Nola’s niece, Karlie, was in a serious accident recently. She has multiply broken bones and brain trauma. She spent several days in a coma, and is now in a rehab unit for brain injury. She’s only 18 years old. Please add her to your prayer list.
We are ordering jackets, t-shirts, and crosses for Robin and Tommy Webb again. If you’re interested, come to the meeting and get your name on the list.

My Remember-er
My forgetter's getting better
But my remember-er is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke.
For when I'm 'here' I'm wondering
If I really should be 'there'
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!
Often times I walk into a room,
Say "what am I here for?"
I wrack my brain, but all in vain