T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

February 2015 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

February 2015 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: February 2015 Newsletter   February 2015 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:55 pm

February 2015 T-Twister Newsletter
What a month January was! This has been a rough winter for all us sun loving people, those of us that like to ride year around! I know there have been some of you that have gotten to ride, but I haven't been able to make any of them.
I always said I would never be the kind of person that let me job become my life, but I think I've almost done that. But it's hard to plan anything when you work 10-12 hours a day or more. But I'm determined to add some enjoyment back to my life, get back to enjoying the wonderful friends I have been blessed with. I need to make a goal for myself, find something I want to do in the future, something to work towards. And I will. I just have to take the first step. And that step is the hardest.
Be sure and make the meeting on the 7th. We're HOPING to have the jackets then. I'm sure we've got enough winter left that you'll be able to enjoy them.
Camping season is just around the corner! Yeah! Come to the meeting and get your voice heard as we finalize the camping schedule! Wanna try someplace new? Come and throw it into the bucket and we'll decide together.
Membership dues are due! Come and give Mario your $20.00 so I can keep you on the membership list. I'm working on updating the list...so PLEASE be at the meeting if you have any changes. I'd love to put out a list that had no mistakes on it!!
I know there was a constitutional amendment discussed at the Jan. meeting. If you missed that meeting, you need to come for this one, because the change might affect you.
Patty Wheelhouse was voted in last month as our newest member! Congratulations, Patty, and welcome to this crazy group of people! In the February general meeting, we have several more prospective members that will be voted on, so be sure to come and cast your vote!
Officers meeting will be at Polo's in West Odessa on the 17th at 7:00. Everyone is welcome to attend!
Here's a little poem I found that I thought you'd enjoy:
If a Biker Was President
Well now, if a biker were President, I bet I know one thing for sure.
That those bureaucrats in Washington would learn to stand by their word. If a biker were president, Welfare would mean, "How ya doing? Is your family all right? Do ya need help with your bike?" I just know, if a biker were President a few jobs would open back up, drillers would keep their permits and we might be able to buy a new truck. Don't ya know, if a biker was President, why them old boys overseas would think twice before pulling those dastardly deeds. I'm telling ya, if a biker were President you can bet that old Saddam Hussein wouldn't have sit with his back to the door, cause we're tired of his crooked game. I'm thinking, if a biker were President Y2K would just be some ranchers brand and Monica would be his milk cow that he raised from a calf by hand. Yes, sir! If a biker were president, the world might not be a perfect place, but it'd be so darn near close to it most everyone would have a smile on his face!
Hope this put a smile on your face!
Well, that's it for this one. Take care, ride safe and keep the shiny side up!
Mary T.

Back to top Go down
https://t-twisters.forumotion.com

February 2015 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1