T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2013 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

April 2013 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: April 2013 Newsletter   April 2013 Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:16 pm

April 2013 T-Twister Newsletter
I know that Easter will be over, and probably forgotten by many by the time this Folly comes out. But right now, as I set at my computer, Easter is tomorrow, and my mind is filled with the enigma of God's love for us. Why enigma? Ask yourself this question...would you turn over your only child to die the most horrible death known, so the people who hates your guts won't have to recieve the punishment they deserve for the bad things they've done? I don't have that kind of love. I cannot grasp it, or wrap my mind around it. But, as one of those sinners, I am so very thankful that God loves me that much, that He forgives me for my sins and faults, and welcomes me into His widespread arms as His adopted child, through the Lord Jesus. Thank you, Lord God. Amen.
Happy Spring to each and every one of you!
Regardless of what the thermometer says, spring is here. I seem to be taking it harder than usual, with the "roller-coaster" ride that the thermometer is taking. Seems like I just get relaxed and start enjoying the warm weather, then I get up to go to work one morning and there's ice on my windshield!! It's been in the lower 80's for several days now, and will be there for a couple of days more...then Tuesday's high is to be 49???? I guess I'd better not put those sweatshirts away yet!
Congratulations to Smurf on getting his Harley!! I don't have any details on the bike yet, but I'm proud as punch about him getting it!!
You all knew that Smurf and Tracey's grand daughter was born premature. Paislee Grace was born March 13 and weighed in at an amazing 2 pounds, 15 ounces. The last report I got on Miss Paislee's progress, she has gained up to 3lb 3 ounces! Praise our Lord for His mercy and Grace! She's gaining weight at a steady rate and all tests are positive! Hopefully it won't be too long before she'll get to go home with her Dad and Mom.
Just A Chuckle...
There was a man who worked all of his life and saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."
So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the
money in the casket with him.
Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!"
She had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket."
"Yes," the wife said, "I promised. I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."
"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"
"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."
Upcoming events:
Ap 12-14 TMRA State Rally Comanche TX City Park
Ap 12-14 16th Annual Geezers and Skalawags Junction Legends Inn
Ap 20 Big Brother Big Sister Poker Run San Angelo 325-949-0239
Ap 19-21 10th Annual JC's Rooster Rally/Cook-off Sweetwater (Park) 325-721-2293
May 16-19 Aspencash Ruidoso
April 6 General Meeting Casa Lopez Resturant Midland 10:30 am
April 23 Officers Meeting Polo's Resturant Odessa 7:00 pm
OK...most of you know Al's two Valkyries. One is a green '97 tourer, all decked out and the second one is a black '99 interstate, again all decked out. He has decided to sell them, so he's asking $7000.00 each, but the price is negotiable. If you think you might be interested, or know someone else who might be, please pass the word and give him a call. 432-559-6567 or 432-381-0261.
That's it for this month. PLEASE watch out for the cars and trucks that share our roads...they sure don't watch out for us!
Love ya all.
Ride safe and keep the shiny side up!
Mary
Back to top Go down
https://t-twisters.forumotion.com

April 2013 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1