T-Twisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Twisters

Place for T-Twisters to hang out

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» July 2016 Newsletter
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am by

» APRIL 2016 NEWSLETTER
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am by

» March 2016 Newsletter
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm by

» January 2016 Newsletter
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:36 pm by

» Toy Run?
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm by

» November 2015 Newsletter
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm by

» September 2015 Newsletter
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm by

» August 2015 Newsletter
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am by

» July Newsletter 2015
Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm by

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of T-Twisters on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sept Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel

Mel

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Sept Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Sept Newsletter   Sept Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:54 am

Sept 2012 T-Twister newsletter

THE SEPT GENERAL MEETING WILL BE AT CASA LOPEZ in Midland again, but it will be on WEDNESDAY, Sept 5th...NOT on Friday! Please plan on attending, we're discussing Club pans for the Ruidoso campout, finalizing the where and when!! Also final plans for the Chili Cookoff will be discussed. We ALL need to be at the meeting to find out what's going on!! see ya there!
The T-Twister Chili cookoff is fast approaching. The first Weekend in October, at Water Valley, plan on getting together and enjoying a great weekend with friends and fellowship. I'm gonna try for a third "first place" in beans, and I'm even thinking about trying chili...but haven't made up my mind for sure on that one! WE STILL NEED AUCTION ITEMS FOR THE SILENT AUCTION!!! And we need to finish selling the $500.00 VISA card raffle tickets.
I am soo looking forward to getting away, I think we're gonna leave the big camper at home and pull the Roll-a-Home behind the trike. It's been many a long year since we've done that and I'm kinda excited about it. I just feel like I need some cobwebs blown away, and what better way than this?? We're gonna stay at Mama Bear's in Capitan again, this year they've got a porta-potty for the ladies, in addition to the bathroom, and that's gonna make it a lot nicer!!
Al and I will be leaving Thursday morning early, and anyone planning on leaving then is more than welcome to ride with us!! The more...the merrier!!
Well, darn it, I'm back to work. School started this week and I've had to get back in the grind. Only three more years and we can BOTH retire!! Hurray!! I am ready. My family says I won't like it after a while...that I'll get bored...NOT!! The only problem I'll have is putting the books down long enough to get ANYTHING done around the house. I've got a lot of reading done this summer and my house will attest to that, but I don't care. I'll clean it when I get ready. I have to, cause my Good Housekeeping Fairy done threw up her hands and quit on me!! The little snot!!
I read in the Follies where a t-shirt quilt will be made for the silent auction at the TMRA 2013 State Rally. They are asking each active Club to donate 1 Club t-shirt to be incorporated into the quilt. I really think that's a cool idea...does anyone have one they would like to donate to the cause? They want a size adult small if possible.
Here's one for all of us that know and love Maxine!
Maxine was driving down the highway about 75 miles an hour, when she noticed a motorcycle policeman following her. Instead of slowing down, she picked up speed.
When she looked back again, their were two motorcycles following her. She shot up to 90 miles The next time she looked around, there were three cops following her.
Suddenly, she spotted a gas station looming ahead. She screeched to a stop and ran into the ladies' room. Ten minutes later, she innocently walked out.

The three cops were standing there waiting for her. Without batting an eye, she said coyly, "I'll bet none of you thought I would make it, did ya?"
Well folks , I know this one is short and sweet, but it needed to go yesterday...and as usual I'm a little late! I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day holiday. I know I'm gonna!
Ride safe and keep the shiny side up!
Mary T.

Back to top Go down

Sept Newsletter
Page 1 of 1